Aon Affinity, the program administrator, and QBE, the underwriter, for the Aon Rent Protect Program (“ARP Program”), have agreed to terminate marketing the ARP Program effective February 28, 2014.
ARP Program policies sold to landlords will remain in force until the end of the current annual policy term. ARP Program policies sold to landlords via your referral will remain in force until the end of the current annual policy term. In accordance with state specific non-renewal insurance regulations, current landlord policyholders will be mailed notification of policy non-renewal for policies with scheduled renewal dates beginning on May 1, 2014 and thereafter.
If you were a referral partner, you may contact us at 1-888-722-2172 with any questions.
Existing ARP Program policy holders should remit claims per the instructions below.
Report a Claim
- Print out the Initial Claim Form [PDF].
- Fill out sections 1, 2, and 3 on the form and sign.
- Mail, fax, or email the completed Initial Claim Form to Aon Rent Protect.
- Please note your policy number on relevant supporting documentation or receipts, and submit along with your Initial Claim Form.
- Should you have any questions regarding the Claim Form or how to submit your claim, please call 1-888-722-2172.
- Claims are not considered accepted by the insurer until written confirmation coverage, as well as claim receipt is received from the insurer. If you have not received a response within seven business days of submitting a claim, please contact us via one of the methods below.
Aon Rent Protect
Customer Care Center
P.O. Box 740237
Atlanta, GA 30374-0237
Claims Fax Number
Once your claim is submitted, it will be assigned to a claim adjuster. They will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the claim and answer any questions.
Unlike most property & casualty claims that typically result in a single claims payment, a tenant rent default claim may last for an indeterminate length of time, with claim payments remitted monthly.
Once the deductible has been satisfied, you will receive your first claim payment. Each succeeding month you will receive a Continuing Claim Form. This form is used to help determine whether the situation has been resolved or if a claim still exists.
If a claim still exists, your claim adjuster will continue to send you monthly claim payments until the situation has been resolved or you have reached the maximum coverage amount for your covered claim.